Changed lives are the result of being involved in missions and ministry. Entry points are as varied and unique as each person and each group. They have one goal – sharing the gospel in word and deed so others will know Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Women’s Leadership Team
Encouraging and serving church leaders/directors of women’s ministry and WMU. These leaders influence their churches and associations to be involved in discipleship through Bible study, mission education and mission giving.
This is done by:
- Communicating the need for coordinated women’s ministry and mission education (WMU)
- Coordinating, encouraging and beginning Bible study groups for adult women and age-level mission organizations for preschool. children, teens, and adults
- Working with pastors, staff, and associational leadership (through church connections and other avenues) to coordinate Women’s Missions and Ministry in the total mission of the church and association
- Nurturing new and experienced leaders
- Mission Leader – WMU Planning Guide (Annual)
- Ministry to Women, The Essential Guide for Leading in the Local Church
For more information on Churchwide Women’s Leadership, email Janie Wise or call the Women’s Missions & Ministry office at 318.449.4268.