Let’s Get Connected
You’re about to begin a process that will ensure you are fully prepared to analyze the audience, needs, and solutions for your Compassion ministry. Here’s what your next steps look like:
- Begin by filling out the first Compassion Readiness form (link below)
- Print your responses and use the resources provided to you in the emails following completing the form
- Fill out the second Compassion Readiness form using information gathered from the resources provided (a link to this form will be made available after completing the first form)
- Print your responses and use the resources provided to build a demographic profile
- After you’ve collected and analyzed your data, you’re ready to propose your Compassion ministry to your pastor.
Learn More About Compassion Ministries
A growing concern that must offer rescue and resources to those trapped in a “secret” lifestyle.
Begin a ministry providing resources to feed the needy in our world.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Native English speakers conversing with immigrants. The Bible is used in teaching situations.
For-profit stores that provide recycled clothes and goods to people in need.
A program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind.
A tutoring ministry is a type of literacy missions ministry. Trained tutors work with at-risk students on a regular basis.