Let’s Get Connected
You’re about to begin a process that will ensure you are fully prepared to analyze the audience, needs, and solutions for your Compassion ministry. Here’s what your next steps look like:
- Begin by filling out the first Compassion Readiness form (link below)
- Print your responses and use the resources provided to you in the emails following completing the form
- Fill out the second Compassion Readiness form using information gathered from the resources provided (a link to this form will be made available after completing the first form)
- Print your responses and use the resources provided to build a demographic profile
- After you’ve collected and analyzed your data, you’re ready to propose your Compassion ministry to your pastor.
Get here quicker by using the address:
The resources below offer more ideas and tips on developing your Compassion ministry:
- Community Needs AssessmentPDF
- Community Needs SurveyPDF
- Compassion Ministries BrochurePDF
- Foster Care & Adoption Ministries PDF
- Get the VisionPDF
- His Heart Our Hands PDF
- Ministry Evangelism Toolkit PowerpointPPT
- Prison MinistriesPDF
- Servanthood Evangelism ManualPDF
- Starting a New Ministry from ScratchPPT
- Urban MinistriesPDF
A Closer Look at Compassion Ministries
A growing concern that must offer rescue and resources to those trapped in a “secret” lifestyle.
Begin a ministry providing resources to feed the needy in our world.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Native English speakers conversing with immigrants. The Bible is used in teaching situations.
For-profit stores that provide recycled clothes and goods to people in need.
A program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind.
A tutoring ministry is a type of literacy missions ministry. Trained tutors work with at-risk students on a regular basis.