Children’s Honor Choir is an exciting weekend event targeting children in grades 4-6.
It is held each spring at Tall Timbers Baptist Conference Center. Music is sent to the students in advance and memorized prior to the weekend of the event. Rehearsals, games and Bible study are all incorporated into an upbeat, fun-filled weekend ending with a concert on Saturday afternoon.
Guest Director: Cindy Wallace
The deadline to register is March 24. To register, download the form below and return it to the mailing address provided.
Requirements for Honor Choir Members
- Must be in grades 4-6 this school year.
- Must attend 90% of their choir rehearsals. If your church does not have an organized choir program, members may be selected from those attending Sunday School 90% of this school year.
- Are responsible for learning the music before Honor Choir begins. Music memorization is required for performance. Sheet music will be mailed to each participating church following receipt of registration forms. Demo music can be downloaded from the website.
- Enrollment is limited to the first 150 registrants.
- Registration will begin at 4:00pm on Friday, April 21. The final concert will be held Saturday, April 22 at 1:30pm at Tall Timbers.
Questions? Contact Bonnie Beeman at 318.375.4704 or BBeeman@CenturyTel.net.
Safari users, alt-click on the link to download.
Demo Files (.mp3)
Piano Tracks (.mp3)
Part 1 (.mp3)
Part 2 (.mp3)
Scripture Reading Demo (.mp3)