Speaker: Liz Luter, Franklin Avenue Baptist Church, New Orleans
Liz balances her roles as pastor’s wife, mom and grandmother and serves as women’s Bible study leader and mentor.
Musician: Laura Howell, Prestonwood Baptist, Dallas
Newly-wed, Laura is learning the balance between marriage and being a member of a women’s ministry team.
Breakout Conference topics include:
- Jesus and Envelopes Saved My Life – What is the connection between biblical accountability and personal financial management? This connection and process, based on personal experience, will help you become disciplined managers of your finances.
- Overcoming Monday Mornings – How do you tackles the days you want to resign? When you’d rather just stay in bed – for a really long time? Discover for yourself the steps God has for days like that.
- Before you Snap – What to do, how to do it, when your child’s behavior needs correction – in public. Are there some 1-2-3’s to follow? Where does discipline begin?
- In His Image – Did you rush past the mirror this morning without looking to avoid seeing what looked back? Would you like some help in making your appearance meet your expectation of a godly woman? Explore ways to confidently build a wardrobe that glorified God and remains within your budget.
- Scripture Lettering – Want to incorporate simple calligraphy into your Bible journaling? Or create a 5 x 7 scripture canvas? An art degree isn’t needed for either of these projects – and a canvas can be a beautiful, affordable gift!
- …and more
- Sharing and prayer time by affinity group
- Mentoring/prayer partners
- Friday night movie and popcorn – Mom’s Night Out
To register, complete this registration form and return it to the address provided by October 4.
Email WMM@LouisianaBaptists.org or call 318.448.3402 | 800.622.6548 for more info.