Royal Ambassadors is a missions education tool for boys grades 1-6 committed to living out the RA Pledge. The pledge is part of personal and chapter accountability.
Want more information about RAs? Email Stan Statham, or call the Men’s Ministry team at 318.449.4280.
What is Royal Ambassadors?
1. Supervise and give direction to the overall mission education program for local churches through a consultant and volunteer leadership council implementing the ministry of Royal Ambassadors for Christ.
- To recruit leadership and enlist leaders to coordinate and develop new chapters of RA’s.
- To be a catalyst for the local church in providing training and resources for RA chapters.
- To lead and coordinate with the leadership council, which meets quarterly to plan events.
- To organize and provide four statewide annual events:
- RA Congress, SurvivorMan Camp, Camp-O-Ree and RA Summer Camp
2. Growing Missions Education
- Utilize Men’s Ministry network to establish new mission education programs.
- Discover Existing Mission Education programs in the state.
- Offer DIME training events on regional level to those interested.
- Teach DIME on associational level for the purpose of growing awareness.