The Mission Builder program helps build mission churches throughout our state.
Volunteers from all over our nation come to help build and to minister to congregations.
With our program, we can save the churches 50 to 65 percent less than standard commercial construction in Louisiana.
The Mission Builder program began in 1980 for the purpose of providing low-cost first unit buildings for mission churches in Louisiana. The program provides consultation to existing mission churches and to sponsoring churches that house mission congregations in their buildings.
Services of the Mission Builder program are approved through the Missions and Ministry Office and are provided through grants from the Georgia Barnette State Missions Offering and the Cooperative Program.
We can help you
- Find sample floor plans
- Develop an estimate of building costs or renovations
- Submit plans to State Fire Marshall’s Office and other permit agencies
- Supervise construction
- Supervise purchase of materials
- Enlist and supervise sub-contractors
- Enlist and supervise volunteers
- Consult with existing churches and missions about repairs and renovations
Buildings that are constructed by your Louisiana Baptists Mission Builders cost approximately 50% – 65% less than commercial grade construction in Louisiana.