Building a Better Future
The Mission Builder program helps build mission churches throughout our state.
Volunteers from all over our nation come to help build and to minister to congregations.
Beginning in 1980, the Mission Builder program began for the purpose of providing low-cost first unit buildings for mission churches in Louisiana. The program provides consultation to existing mission churches and to sponsoring churches that house mission congregations in their buildings.
Get here quicker by using the address:
Services of the Mission Builder program are approved through the Missions & Ministry Office, and are provided through grants from the Georgia Barnette Offering and the Cooperative Program.
Buildings that are constructed by the Louisiana Baptists Mission Builder ministry cost approximately 40% lower than commercial grade construction in Louisiana.
We can help you
- Find sample floor plans
- Develop an estimate of building costs or renovations
- Submit plans to State Fire Marshall’s Office and other permit agencies
- Supervise construction
- Supervise purchase of materials
- Enlist and supervise sub-contractors
- Enlist and supervise volunteers
- Consult with existing churches and missions about repairs and renovations