Our best – that is our goal in all we do and is what we as Women’s Ministry leaders strive to offer in our churches. At this year’s Women’s Ministry Leader Training, learn best methods to develop and nurture intergenerational relationships, check out the best in resources, and strengthen your commitment to the best reasons for Women’s Ministry – a woman’s relationship with the Lord.
Date: June 27, 2015
Place: Baptist Building, 1250 MacArthur Dr., Alexandria, LA 71303
Cost: $30 per person (includes program and lunch); Registration by mail, with check payable to Louisiana Baptists, noting WMLT/WMM or online (fees apply).
Registration Deadline: June 18, 2015 (Full refund not available after registration deadline. Requests must be in writing.)
8:30-9:00 Arrival and Fellowship
9:00-10:10 General Session
10:30-11:25 Breakout Session
12:20-1:15 Breakout Sessions
1:20-2:15 Breakout Sessions
2:25-3:30 General Session
Training Conference topics
- Opening Session – The Best or Relationships – Who needs relationship and why is relationship foundational to Women’s Ministry? Where do I start?
- Closing Session – Building Relationship across Generations – Why is it important to understand our generational spread? What are the rewards of intergenerational relationships to our women’s ministry and our church?
- Best Resources for Women’s Ministry – Resources for the best in Bible study, spiritual growth and ministry.
- The Gospel & Women’s Ministry – Equipping women’s ministry leaders and participants to be intentional about sharing the Gospel through Women’s Ministry.
- The Mom Connection – Explore the role of your women’s ministry in the support of young parents, especially moms, as they build spiritual and moral foundations for their children.
- A Little Fun – Learn a fun and practical craft that becomes both fellowship and a ministry tool.
IdeaShare – Bring multiple copies of your past programs and promotional pieces to share with others. Every good idea is meant to be shared
For additional information, contact Women’s Missions & Ministry at 1.800.622.6549 or 318.448.3402; email WMM@LouisianaBaptists.org