ReGroup Coaching is designed to improve your church health by strengthening its groups.
This coaching helps develop vision.
- Brings clarity
- Brings enthusiasm, excitement and passion
- Empowers your leadership team
Why should I as the pastor of my church want to participate in ReGroup Coaching Strategy?
- The pastor is the key.
- This process can be repeated by the pastor, with or without the coach.
- By engaging key leaders of the congregation in strategy development, this process develops cohesiveness between them and the pastor.
What should I expect to happen as a result?
- The pastor and key leaders will develop a clear picture of who they are and why their church exists in their community at this time.
- They will also find a common objective (or objectives) that they will develop through strategic planning and agree upon to work together to accomplish.
- They will also develop “how” they expect to accomplish the objective(s) without adding additional programs, activities or events.
- Lastly, they will determine how to measure the success or failure of the strategy.
Types of Coaching:
- Local Church Consultant – one-time meeting between the pastor, a coach and a small group of leaders from the church
- Local Church Strategy – series of meetings between the pastor, a coach and a small group of leaders from the church
- Cluster Coaching Strategy – associational partnership training; three to four months of meetings involves four to six participating churches and two coaches
Ready to sign up? Start below!