Associational Mission Strategist: Don Pucik
- Covers St. Tammany Parish, south Tangipahoa Parish, and a sliver of east Livingston Parish.
- Major cities are Hammond, Ponchatoula, Covington, Mandeville, Slidell.
- 315,005 souls reside in the Northshore Baptist Association.
- 21.8% of the population, or 68,587, are evangelicals.
- 162,250 or 51% of the population are listed as none’s or non-affiliated with any church.
- 10,666, only 3.4% of the population, attended the 93 SBC churches in the Northshore Baptist Associaton in 2018.
- 26 new SBC churches have been planted in the Northshore Baptist Association since 2010.
Church to Population ratio is 1 to 3,387. 18 new churches would be needed to get to our statewide ratio of 1 to 2,850. 64 new churches would be needed to get to NAMB’s suggested ratio of 1 to 2,000.
Pray for the pastors and churches of the Northshore Baptist Association. Pray for people to hunger for the gospel. Pray for believers who will share the gospel with neighbors, friends, and family members. Pray for Church Planters, RePlanters, and Partnering churches to join the workers in the harvest on the Northshore.