Updates will be posted on the Louisiana Baptist Youth Ministry Facebook page. Be sure to Like and follow it.
Rush of Fools
Hotels and Lodging: Download Flyer
Prayer Guide: Will be provided in October 2017
Questions? Call the Louisiana Baptists youth ministry office at 318.448.3402. Ext. 217
Want to avoid the lunch crowds in Lafayette on Monday? How about lunch at the Cajundome?!
If you’d rather not get out and fight the lunch-time crowds and throngs of students who will invade the Mall or area restaurants, you might want to opt for something a little simpler. How about purchasing a box lunch from the Cajundome? You can pick from a simple menu. The Cajundome will tell you where to pick up your lunch and you can eat in the hallways, on the Cajundome grounds, etc., and stay put.
CONCESSIONS: Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK will be allowed to be brought into the Cajundome. This is Cajundome policy.
BAG CHECK: ALL backpacks, bags, and purses will be checked each session you enter the Cajundome. This is Cajundome policy.
|2:00 pm||Registration Opens|
|6:00 pm||Cajundome Doors Open|
|7:00 – 10:00 pm||Session 1 Special Feature – Brock Gill Worship – Rush of Fools Word – Clayton King|
|8:30 am||Cajundome Doors Open|
|9:00 – 11:30 am||Session 2 Special Feature – Brock Gill Worship – Rush of Fools Word – Clayton King|
|11:30 am – 2:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm||Boots/Cajundome Lobby Opens|
|2:00 – 4:00 pm||Session 3* Special Feature – Brock Gill Worship – Rush of Fools Word – Clayton King|
|4:00 -6:00 pm||Supper|
|6:00 pm||Cajundome Doors Open|
|7:00 – 9:15 pm||Session 4 Special Feature – Brock Gill Worship – Rush of Fools Word – Clayton King Concert – Building 429|
*(Youth Ministers Fellowship, 2:00pm – 3:30pm)
ALL ENDING TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE DUE TO INVITATION TIMES!
Registration opens January 1, 2017 in the LBC office and online.
At The Door: No more than two adults per group should enter the registration area to register your group. (TELEPHONE RESERVATONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
Or register below:
- No refunds after NOVEMBER 1 or at the door! No exceptions!
- Registration can be transferred to another student in the same group.
- Those registering online will receive an email confirmation.
- Those registering by mail will not receive anything.
The Youth Evangelism Celebration (YEC) is an evangelistic and equipping event designed to lead young people to Christ and challenge believers to greater accomplishments in Christ. Complete with high energy, inspirational youth speakers; top Christian vocalists and musicians; life changing youth testimonies; and sensational multi-media presentations, this event will erupt with the powerful message of salvation and the dynamic journey of discipleship. The Youth Evangelism Celebration is the greatest place, the greatest “front-door” for bringing lost teenagers and growing believers!
- On-Site Check In: Adult contact persons are the only people who go through the on-site registration/check in. We ask that no more than two adults per group enter the registration area. You will receive a packet for your group that contains a wristband and other important information.
- Wristbands: Each church group registering for the conference will receive one wristband for each registered person. The wristband will be the person’s “ticket” to enter the conference and must be worn on the wrist at all times during the conference.
- Seating: Seating is reserved. Seats are reserved on first-come-first-reserved basis as your registration is received here at the Youth Ministry Office. No seats will be reserved for your church until all registration fees have been paid and are on file.