The current situation with the COVID-19 means life at camp looks different right now. At this point we are looking forward to summer with the hope that we will still be able to host all of our camps and we are currently accepting registrations.
The situation with coronavirus is ever-evolving, and we don’t know what it will look like in a few weeks or a few months. Sadly, we’ve had to cancel many spring events, but we are prayerful and hopeful as we continue to prepare for camps to happen as scheduled. Please join us in this prayer!
We are still accepting summer camp registrations and understand that you have questions, so check out the FAQs below!
Will summer camp happen this year?
We are praying and preparing for camps and accepting registrations as if they will take place.
What if I register for camp and pay the deposit and then camp gets cancelled because of the virus?
If we have to cancel any camps due to coronavirus, we will refund all deposits for those camps. You will not lose your money if we cannot provide the camp.
How will the decisions about summer camps be made?
It is our goal to provide a definitive decision on your camp no later than three (3) weeks prior to the date your camp is scheduled to begin. All decisions will be based on current recommendations from the CDC and state and local officials. We will notify you of these decisions through email and Facebook, and promptly return any deposits paid.
When should I register?
Because deposits for any cancelled camps will be refunded, there’s no reason to wait!