Children’s Honor Choir is an exciting weekend event targeting children in grades 4-6.
It is held each spring at Tall Timbers Baptist Conference Center. Music is sent to the students in advance and memorized prior to the weekend of the event. Rehearsals, games and Bible study are all incorporated into an upbeat, fun-filled weekend ending with a concert on Saturday afternoon.
- Participating children must be completing grades 4-6.
- Children must be able to match pitch and be recommended by the music director or pastor of their church.
- The church does not have to have an organized children’s choir for a student to participate.
- Children’s Honor Choir Weekend: April 15-16, 2016 ending with a home concert at 1:30 pm Emmanuel Baptist Church in Alexandria.
- Registration will open in January 2016. The deadline to register is March 18, 2016.
- The registration fee is $100.
- The director will be Wynn Anne Hook.