July 5-8, 2019
Come and catch the vision for missions with the people of the Virgin Islands.
- Croix is a tale of two types of people; the vacationing haves and the residential have-nots.
- We have two local churches that have agreed to serve as centers for ministry activities.
- The churches are in recovery mode from the last hurricane.
Cost: Your cost will be about $1000.00; this includes airline ticket, $300 housing and lunch plus any incidentals.
- You will cover the transportation costs to and from the island. Each person will be responsible for making their own travel arrangements and purchasing airline ticket for the Vision Tour.
- Please make arrangements to arrive in St. Croix on Friday, July 5 no later than 2:00 pm local time.
- The churches in St. Croix will provide free bus transportation to and from the airport and while we are on the island. You will be given a telephone number for our contacts on the island.
- We will sleep in a dormitory type apartment.
- Please know that this trip is a “boy’s trip.”
- A continental breakfast will be provided at the apartment.
- You will be responsible for lunch ($20.00/day) as we travel about the Islands.
- The local churches will provide dinner.
You will need to pay $150.00 housing cost by June 14, 2019. Please make check payable to:
Baptist Bible Fellowship
Shreveport, LA 71129
Attention: St. Croix Vision Tour