100% of disaster relief donations go directly towards relief efforts, with exception of the transaction fee charged by our credit card processing company. All administrative costs are covered in the operating budget.
To contact someone regarding trees on homes that endangers homes, email Kelly.Tam@LouisianaBaptists.org or call 318.449.4218.
September 15, 2020 • 2:15 pm
FEMA Assistance for Churches and Non-profits. Click on the links below for details.
September 9, 2020 • 9:30 am
Operation Blue Roof:
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for FEMA are providing blue roof relief as a FREE service to homeowners. Download the flyer below for more details.
September 8, 2020 • 4:10 pm
Download manual below from Alabama Disaster Relief.
September 4, 2020 • 8:25 am
FEMA Disaster Assistance:
Download one of the flyers below for more information concerning assistance from FEMA.
September 3, 2020 • 4:50 pm
Assessors, Chaplains and Chainsaw Crews are needed in Central Louisiana. If you’re trained as a Southern Baptist Disaster Relief (SBDR) volunteer and can assist, or bring a group, please call 318.449.4218.
If you’re a trained SBDR volunteer from out of state and can assist, please call your State Disaster Relief Director before calling the number above.
September 3, 2020 • 4:50 pm
A Word of Thanks:
Thankful for the Disaster Relief teams God has sent to help us during these challenging days. States sending Disaster Relief units (equipment) and volunteers include: Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina and more are on the way! Thanks to the Send Relief Network of the North American Mission Board as well. We are grateful for our Southern Baptist Disaster Relief family. Be sure and pass along your thanks when you see them.
September 3, 2020 • 11:00 am
Disaster Relief supplies needed. Click the button below to view, print and share with your church and other interested parties.
September 1, 2020 • 1:35 pm
Disaster Relief hotlines:
Outside of Central Louisiana call 318-449-4221.
In Central Louisiana call 318-449-4218.
Please disregard other numbers being circulated on social media.
August 31, 2020 • 5:45 pm
As we assist those affected by Hurricane Laura, the following supplies are needed:
- Gatorade (new)
- Non-perishable snacks (new)
- 8 Penny Nails (new)
- Hygiene kits (new)
- Sanitary wipes (new)
- Feminine products (new)
- 1 gallon pump sprayers
- Bleach – ½ gallon
- 5 gallon buckets
- Brushes for cleaning
- Rubber gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Lysol or Pinesol
- Bottled water
These can be dropped off at the following locations:
- First Baptist Church, Lafayette
- First Baptist Church, Berwick
- Trinity Baptist Church, Lake Charles
- Rolling Hills Ministries, Ruston
- District 8 office, Natchitoches
- First Baptist Church, Jennings
- First Baptist Church, Westlake
- First Baptist Church, Vinton
- First Baptist Church, Sulphur
- Maplewood First Baptist Church, Sulphur
- Mt. Pilgrim Baptist Church, Sulphur
- East Leesville Baptist Church, Leesville
- Moss Bluff First Baptist Church, Lake Charles
- Houston River Baptist Church, Sulphur
- Open Gate Baptist Church, Lake Charles
- New Hope Baptist Church, DeQuincy
- Sulphur CC, Sulphur
- Longville Baptist Church, Longville
- First Baptist Church, Pitkin
- Elizabeth Baptist Church, Elizabeth
- Amiable Baptist Church, Glenmora
- Canaan Baptist Church, Leesville
- Green Oak Baptist Church, Merryville, Merryville
- Simpson Baptist Church, Simpson
August 30, 2020 • 3:20 pm
Disaster Relief volunteers from across the country are coming to assist Louisiana residents in the days ahead. The list of available services include:
- Chainsaw crews will remove trees from your home and haul them to the curb for pick up.
- Volunteers will tarp exposed areas of roofs until permanent repairs can be made.
- Mud-out teams can remove sheet rock and treat for mold.
- Chaplains are available for spiritual counseling, encouragement and prayer.
- Crews do not work on mobile homes.
To request assistance, email Kelly.Tam@LouisianaBaptists.org or call 318.449.4221. CENLA residents can call 318.449.4218.
August 29, 2020 • 11:45 am
If any churches are willing to house storm victims, please email Kelly.Tam@LouisianaBaptists.org or call 318.449.4221.
If you know of needs in Central Louisiana, please call 318.449.4218.
August 28, 2020 • 6:30 pm
The weekend hours for the Disaster Relief assistance hotline are 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The number is 318.449.4221.