Oh, dear! Did you really mean to press that button? As grandma put it, “Bless your little heart.”
Without CP thousands of missionaries here in the states and around the world are coming home! We’ve got a strategy but without the funds, there’s no way we can spread the Good News of Jesus Christ to unreached people groups.
- Our conference centers are composed of temporary buildings in a deacon’s pasture in Delhi, Louisiana, complete with a tire swing and a ping pong table with three legs.
- Seminary students are learning how to minister by watching YouTube videos of a pastor teaching in his mother’s basement. (His salary is gone as well.)
- Disaster Relief has no relief to offer during a disaster. Yellow shirts don’t mean a thing.
- Our training opportunities cost churches thousands of dollars more a year.
- LC never existed! There’s a chicken farm where in the middle of Pineville, not our beloved college!
- Church planters have to work four jobs instead of two because no one is there to help them get started.
- Our Children’s Home has a bad case of termites and house parents are all volunteer!
- Students aren’t being discipled.
It’s like Pottersville in the 21st century. No wings for anybody!