GA, standing for Girls in Action, is for girls in grades 1-6, and is designed with a girl’s spiritual and missional growth in mind. Mission’s experiences, including Bible stories and scripture memory, mission stories and regular mission action projects help to build on spiritual foundations for girl’s coming to faith in Christ.
The GA pledge identifies the purpose of GA (Girls in Action): learn about missions, pray for missions, do missions, give to missions and be involved in the work on the church. Through GA, girls:
- Learn what the Bible teaches about missions and His plan for saving them;
- Learn what God is doing through missions and missionaries today to help others come to saving faith;
- Experience missions through hands-on mission projects
- Participate in missions by praying for missions and missionaries
- Begin to explore their own relationship with Christ and come to know Him as Lord and Savior