LA BNF (Louisiana Baptist Nursing Fellowship) involves health-care professionals in mission points in their community and our state, as well as in places around the world. Through BNF, health care-professionals use their skills to take the Gospel to those who need it through compassion ministries.
LA BNF relates to the national Baptist Nursing Fellowship, a ministry of WMU SBC.
LA BNF has a desire to care for care-givers and to enable care-givers the opportunity to minister using their skills and calling. BNF unites both professionals and students in their common love for Christ and the joy of serving Him.
- Wellness clinics in churches, associations, festivals and fairs
- Participation in WMU’s MissionFest and FamilyFest
- Camp nursing
- Disaster Relief
- Medical mission trips, partnering with churches, associations and medical mission groups
- Service at state and national Baptist conventions
- Personal service opportunities
LA BNF meets twice during the year; during the annual WMU Mission Celebration/Annual Meeting and fall retreat. Providing contact hours and continuing education during fall retreat is one was the group cares for each other.
Membership information is available by calling Women’s Missions and Ministry, +1-800-622-6549 or email WMM@louisianabaptists.org