LPCMA serves as the networking place for these staff level individuals.
The Louisiana Preschool Children’s Minister’s Association, also known as LPCMA, serves as the networking place for these staff level individuals. If you serve on staff at a church and have responsibility over these areas we urge you to join us on the journey.The LPCMA serves members in several ways:
- Every year in late February a retreat is held specifically for LPCMA. At this retreat we spend time getting to know each other better, sharing our burdens and joys in ministry and just relaxing. This retreat is the highlight of the year for many.
- Missions is more than a mindset with this group as they are planning a trip to Haiti to do VBS with a church plant there.
- This group serves as the catalyst for those leading training in Sunday School, VBS and other vital areas.
- Many in this group also serve local churches as consultants helping those churches to reach higher in their ministry to children.
- Through this group life-long friendships are formed. Together we celebrate life events and encourage each other during life’s bumps.
Tall Timbers Retreat Center